[TYPO3-english] Problem cannot access web pages with IE

Aquamarine Verner aquamarine_verner at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 22 10:21:51 CET 2009

Hi,

I'm using CoolURI and there is no problem with IE until now.
But since you mentioned about extensions so I'll have a look.

In case I'll still have no luck, I'm opening for any suggestion.
I want to repeat again that "I can see the page for half a second before it change to 404".> From: mathias.schreiber at wmdb.de> Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 09:33:58 +0100> To: typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de> Subject: Re: [TYPO3-english] Problem cannot access web pages with IE> > Aquamarine Verner schrieb:> > Hi,> > > > Well, I'm not sure but it's work fine in FF. I think it might be .htaccess or javascript.> > But none of my JS have redirection or status manipulation.> > If it's .htaccess, it should also be a problem with FF.> > > > Is Typo3 add anything into webpages that will hinder IE behavior?> > Or any idea?> > Not by default.> So it might be an extension you installed.> We encountered the IE problem when realURL was installed and you were > logged in into the Backend of TYPO3 with the same browser.> > hth> Mattes