[TYPO3-english] hints and questions for pdf_generator2 and re alurl

Siedlaczek, Sandy siedlaczek at kemper.de
Thu Jan 22 09:36:02 CET 2009

Hi Peter,

i had same the same problems some time ago. My solution: I turned off cache
and turned off realURL for the pdf_generator. So it works nicely with css
and all images. Before that it seems to me, that the pdf_generator can't
find the images or my CSS-files.

My disadvantage now: I could just redirect all URL's with type=123 to
download.pdf, so all my created pdfs got the same name and my links for
tt_news PDFs get tricky with TS-typolink.

Greetings,

Sandy

  _____