[TYPO3-english] Problem cannot access web pages with IE

Aquamarine Verner aquamarine_verner at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 22 05:02:25 CET 2009

Hi, everyone I have a problem trying to access (local) website with IE.At first, I can and I test it with both IE and FF for cross-browser compatibility.One day I test it the last time before I went home. At the time, it was OK.Then next day morning, it was gone wrong. I cannot access with IE.The website appear for half a second before it change to "IE's 404 not found page". I tried many ways to solve this but don't have any luck yet.And I still have no idea what had happened.Anyone please help me out.  Thanks,Aquamarine