[TYPO3-english] public_html/index/typo3temp/tx_directmail_cron.lock because Permission

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Wed Jan 21 11:38:35 CET 2009

Hi,

Alam Hamid wrote:
> Warning:  touch() [function.touch]: Unable to create file /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/index/typo3temp/tx_directmail_cron.lock because Permission denied in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/index/typo3/ext/direct_mail/mod/dmailerd.php on line 84

1) Please describe something, not just a copy paste from an error
2) Read the warning. It states "Unable to create file ... permission
denied" => fix the permissions (with a nice "chmod" command)

I guess you did not take care of installer warnings with directory
permission check.

--
Xavier Perseguers
http://xavier.perseguers.ch/en/tutorials/typo3.html