[TYPO3-english] tt_news registration

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Wed Jan 21 10:37:28 CET 2009

Patrik wrote:
> I use extension tt_news as a list of events.
> I want to do the registration on a single event, in case it may be
> registered for the event (if the flag  is a true on event; extend tt_news
> with new parameter).
> Is there an extensions that supports this?

Hi Patrik,

although it's german, I would ask you to read [1]. Georg explained his extension ttnewgenericmarkers there. Maybe this could help you to easily set this up.

Otherwise: Creating an own extension extending tt_news by adding custom marker is really easy (described in the manual and there are many extension, at which you could have a look, how to do this).

Steffen

[1] http://typo3blogger.de/generische-marker-in-tt_news/