[TYPO3-english] powermail and select receiver + copy to another mail

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Tue Jan 20 23:57:26 CET 2009

Hi all,

This is surely a simple question to you MySQL and typoscript gurus, but
for me it is a big one:

I use in powermail a select box where the visitor can choose the receiver.

In the field settings options I have:

First Receiver | 17
Second | 18
Third | 19

(the numbers are feuser id's)

the name for template is ###241###

And in the receiver Alternative SQL-Query I have:

SELECT email FROM fe_users WHERE uid = ###UID241###

This results very nicely the email go to the feuser's email. But I would
need now also a copy of every post to another email. This copy email
address is always the same. And it would be wonderful if the copy was a
bcc, blind carbon copy.

So - could any of you guys and girls point me out how I could achieve this?

Thank you very much in advavance,
- Katja