[TYPO3-english] (no subject)

Michael Miousse mmiousse at infoglobe.ca
Tue Jan 20 23:09:12 CET 2009

Le Fri, 16 Jan 2009 11:03:38 +0100, Jigal van Hemert a écrit :

> Hi all,
>
> Are there any developments planned that TYPO3 will do something with the
> Content Management Interoperability Services standard?
>
> I was asked about this, but I couldn't find anything in relation to
> TYPO3. Maybe somebody here knows more about it...
>
> TIA

Why are you  aking?

i'v done thinking about it and started an approach with  the dam
interface.

Originaly the project was to create an Interoperability between typo3 and
alfresco by using a dam like interface. A lot of work has been done that
way but since the release of cmis, my intereste have gone in to it.
unfortunatly i do not have time to continu my work in a near future

thats about it