[TYPO3-english] anchor makes content disappear

Christopher Torgalson bedlamhotel at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 17:33:39 CET 2009

Hi,

On Tue, Jan 20, 2009 at 8:10 AM, Stephan de Bruin
<stephan.de.bruin at dpdk.nl> wrote:
> Hey,
>
> well, if it is, I don't know how or what is wrong. The anchor position
> is just regarded as the top of the page...
> Everything else is just positioned upwards, outside of the viewport

TYPO3 only outputs HTML, CSS and JS--just like a static website. There
is literally NO other place for you to search for the source of a
problem like this than in your HTML, CSS and javascript.

--
Christopher Torgalson
http://www.typo3apprentice.com/