[TYPO3-english] Frontend edit and old skin

Lorenzo Alberton l.alberton at email.it
Mon Jan 19 19:02:42 CET 2009

Hi,

I just noticed that the new t3skin templates for frontend editing are not
applied everywhere. Have a look at this image from a sample place:

http://www.fisarmonisorchestra.it/tmp/page_highlight.png

I highlighted in red the pencil icons that open a popup window with the
new template (t3skin). Here's what I get:

http://www.fisarmonisorchestra.it/tmp/t3skin.png

This is nice and works as expected. But if I click on the other pencil icon
for the whole content block (the one highlighted in green), I get a page reload,
with the content editor embedded within my page, but with the old template:

http://www.fisarmonisorchestra.it/tmp/no_t3skin.png

Is this happening to everyone else? Is there a way to fix the old template
so it looks like the new one?

Thanks in advance,
Lorenzo