[TYPO3-english] real_url: defaultToHTMLsuffixOnPrev

David Vandemaele vd2m at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 19 16:51:11 CET 2009

Hello,

I've noticed that setting this to a certain string is not working.
It always append .html instead of any other string provided.
I checked the real url class, and noticed that that value is only
treated as a boolean, and not also as a string like it is stated in the
documentation.

Is this something we have to change on our own (not a problem)?
Will this be fixed in a next release, or does this have another reason?

Best regards,
David V.