[TYPO3-english] unwanted cHash is generated in 50% links from USER_INT plugin

Dmitry Martynenko dima at realt.by
Mon Jan 19 09:36:24 CET 2009

Hi Dmitry,

DD> I do not remember why SQL_NO_CACHE is there. I remember there was
DD> a reason for it. You can try to remove that and see if it helps.

Don't worry about it.
Such SQL queries are slow with and without it (by my tests).

I think you use SQL_NO_CACHE to avoid filling mysql cache with huge
number of such queries. Because they have to be fast anyway. But they do not.

One reason I can suppose - key length very long (32 chars after change
it to md5 value), and seek through big index (450 000 records) takes a long time.

May be solution is to decrease key length - for example use 16 byte
md5 value, instead of 32 chars value. In any case they are equal.
Binary comparison is always faster then text comparison.

--
Dmitry Martynenko
Developer

Web: http://realt.by