[TYPO3-english] tslib_pibase.pi_getPageLink, but for a specified language

Mathias Schreiber [wmdb >] mathias.schreiber at wmdb.de
Mon Jan 19 09:15:24 CET 2009

David Vandemaele schrieb:
> Is it possible to create a link for a certain language and id?
> So, I want the url for page with ID 22, and for language with ID 3?

I guess you will use a certain GET Var so identify the language you're
using (comonly L).

Use $this->cObj->typolink('TEXT',$params);
Params would be an array like this in your case:
$params = array(
	'parameter' => 22, (your page ID)
	'additionalParams' => '&L=3', (the language, you're linking to)
);

See TSRef for additional parameters you can supply.

enjoy
Mathias