[TYPO3-english] removing <!--TYPO3SEARCH_begin--> and <!--TYPO3SEARCH_end--> in HTML ?

Marcus 'biesior' Biesioroff vsbies at wp.pl
Sun Jan 18 13:54:38 CET 2009

stefano cecere pisze:
> anybody found a way to remove these 2 comments from every page generated
> by TYPO3?
>
> i could not find any trace of them in the core :(

That's funny - I always need to add them manually, but never met
situation when they're added automatically :)

You have to tell us more about templating mechanism that you are using,
if this is standard HTML + Modern Template Building schema you'll
find/add/remove these comments in your HTML file of template (eg.
fileadmin/mytemplate/template1.html)