[TYPO3-english] typo newbie

H.E.Weenink | Aristo WebDesign h.e.weenink at aristo-webdesign.nl
Sat Jan 17 23:37:37 CET 2009

Dear Hugo,

English list, so we speak english here. As to your question.
Typo3 has a rather long learning curve. Setting up the fist site is "piece
of cake", but then comes the hard work: "study the manuals".
About 2 meters in my studyroom now. So take a few days off, and enjoy :-)

And you picked the more complicated part: setting rights.
So to get further in the process: Please search on Google for: rights in
combination with typo3 and netfielders (that is the forum for typo3
questions).
And on www.typo3.org you will surely find what you need.

Success on next steps, Regards, Eef