[TYPO3-english] "Captcha" not functioning under Windows

Bert Hiddink hiddink at bendoo.com
Sat Jan 17 19:10:59 CET 2009

Hello,

While I have used the extension "Captcha" several times under Unix, I
can not get it run under Windows.

When I call the file "captcha.php" directly, normally it should show the
captcha-image but now I get:

Notice: Use of undefined constant PATH_this - assumed 'PATH_this' in
D:\Program Files\Apache Software
Foundation\Apache2.2\htdocs\info\typo3conf\ext\captcha\captcha\captcha.php
on line 40

Notice: Use of undefined constant PATH_site - assumed 'PATH_site' in
D:\Program Files\Apache Software
Foundation\Apache2.2\htdocs\info\typo3conf\ext\captcha\captcha\captcha.php
on line 41

Notice: Use of undefined constant PATH_typo3conf - assumed
'PATH_typo3conf' in D:\Program Files\Apache Software
Foundation\Apache2.2\htdocs\info\typo3conf\ext\captcha\captcha\captcha.php
on line 42

Notice: Use of undefined constant PATH_t3lib - assumed 'PATH_t3lib' in
D:\Program Files\Apache Software
Foundation\Apache2.2\htdocs\info\typo3conf\ext\captcha\captcha\captcha.php
on line 43

Notice: Use of undefined constant PATH_tslib - assumed 'PATH_tslib' in
D:\Program Files\Apache Software
Foundation\Apache2.2\htdocs\info\typo3conf\ext\captcha\captcha\captcha.php
on line 44
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at D:\Program Files\Apache Software
Foundation\Apache2.2\htdocs\info\t3lib\class.t3lib_extmgm.php:531) in
D:\Program Files\Apache Software
Foundation\Apache2.2\htdocs\info\typo3conf\ext\captcha\captcha\captcha.php
on line 196
‰PNG  ��� IHDR�
etc....

It seems to be a path problem but do not know how to fix this under
windows. Any idea why this happens and how to fix this?

Thanks and regards,

-brt

--

Vriendelijke groeten,