[TYPO3-english] typo newbie

Jon Burton Jon.Burton at adventisdigital.com
Sat Jan 17 18:11:57 CET 2009

Hi Hugo,

Have a look here:
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/core-documentation/doc_c
ore_inside/4.2.0/view/2/4/

Thanks

Jon Burton

-----Original Message-----
From: typo3-english-bounces at lists.netfielders.de
[mailto:typo3-english-bounces at lists.netfielders.de] On Behalf Of Hugo
Moonen
Sent: 17 January 2009 16:52
To: TYPO-Mailinglists
Subject: [TYPO3-english] typo newbie

Dear typo users,

Can anyone help me with the folowwing, very easy problem please?

I have installed typo 3 V 4.2.3, and it is working fine, I can also
create web pages easily in the web>page -menu.

But I want to make a user that is not admin and that can access only
my newly created website to change the text. When I make a random
new user and I don't give the user admin rights, I get in the backend
screen only the page screen without the pages from the website.

What am I doing wrong??? Where can I give the access rights for
the new web page?

Thanks in advance.

Hugo Moonen