[TYPO3-english] typo newbie

Hugo Moonen hcmoonen at moonennet.com
Sat Jan 17 17:52:01 CET 2009

Dear typo users,

Can anyone help me with the folowwing, very easy problem please?

I have installed typo 3 V 4.2.3, and it is working fine, I can also
create web pages easily in the web>page -menu.

But I want to make a user that is not admin and that can access only
my newly created website to change the text. When I make a random
new user and I don't give the user admin rights, I get in the backend
screen only the page screen without the pages from the website.

What am I doing wrong??? Where can I give the access rights for
the new web page?

Thanks in advance.

Hugo Moonen