[TYPO3-english] Adding a watermark to all of the images on awebsite

Erik Svendsen erik at linnearad.no
Fri Jan 16 16:56:15 CET 2009

Hello Victor,

>> Hi, All!
>> Is there some way to add a watermark to all of the images on a
>> website?
>> Like a small, semitransparent image in one corner. I can do it with
>> Gifbuilder, but as far as I can tell that removes the click-enlarge
>> and
>> I want to keep that.
>> Thanks in advance!
>> Sam
> Try to search an extension at repository and you'll find 'Image
> Watermark ( df_imgwatermark )':
> http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/df_imgwatermark/current/
> Unfortunately, it has no manual, but, maybe, you'll be able to
> understand it even without instructions.
> Good luck.

The df_imgwatermark extension is only some TypoScript which changes the default
image handling content elements. And it also gives two new fields in tt_content,
to activate the watermark.

The TS code in the extensions ext_typoscript_setup could with some modification
be used in normal TS template without installing the extension.

WBR,
Erik Svendsen
www.linnearad.no