[TYPO3-english] Blog and forum extensions?

Manuel Rego Casasnovas mrego at igalia.com
Thu Jan 15 10:28:20 CET 2009

Hi Georg,

On Wed, 2009-01-14 at 18:17 +0100, Georg Ringer wrote:
> Manuel Rego Casasnovas wrote:
> > For example if you need that anonymous users could write posts, you
> > can't use mm_forum.
>
> Did you look at onetimeaccount?

I've been testing it, but in my case I don't have users in my
website so all users are anonymous.
Maybe I should test more this extension and could be useful but I don't
know if it works if you don't have users in your website.

I'd like to have something like just for example 2 fields (name and
email) to fill if you're not logged when you write a post.

Thank you for the tip,
   Rego

--
Manuel Rego Casasnovas