[TYPO3-english] wfqbe: problem removing where-in-clause

sabine deeken sabine.deeken at web.de
Wed Jan 14 14:05:40 CET 2009

Dear List,

I need a hint for wfqbe-extension. the Problem is as follows:
I have a wfqbe-search with a set of checkboxes and a single select-box.
the problem is the checkbox thing: in the results-query it is resolved
like this:

WHERE termin.mandant IN ( '###WFQBE_MANDANT###' )

when I want to ged rid of this where-clause by using the hook, the
where-in-clause is not removed.
(the other search-option which is a where-like-clause gets removed, when
I change the where-in to a where-=-clause, it gets removed, too, but I
need multiple select.)

is there a possibility to fix this?

best regards and thousands of thanks,
Sabine