[TYPO3-english] tt_products: different targets

Kristian Wind kw at hovsa.dk
Wed Jan 14 11:19:11 CET 2009

Hello!

I need to have different targets for tt_products on a website
depending on the page the tt_products have been added to. On on page
the target should be "detail-frame" and on another page it should be
"_self" or none...

Can I in TS write something like:

plugin.tt_products.target = detailframe

I have changed the "class.tx_ttproducts_list_view.php" file:

$wrappedSubpartArray['###LINK_ITEM###'] = array('<a
target="detailframe" alt="" href="'. $pageLink .'"'.
$css_current.'>','</a>');

- but it only gives me one new target. I need to be able to add
different targets for different pages...

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,
Kristian