[TYPO3-english] mm_forum: Can anonymous users write a post?

Manuel Rego Casasnovas mrego at igalia.com
Wed Jan 14 11:17:49 CET 2009

On Tue, 2009-01-13 at 17:32 +0100, Manuel Rego Casasnovas wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm testing the extension mm_forum [1], and I'd like to know if I can
> use it without registered users in my website.
>
> I'd like that any user could write a post o response another post,
> without being logged in my website, is it possible?

It seems that it's not possible, as far as I can read at extension
manual [1]:
"On the other hand, of to groups are specified in the Write-field, then
only visitors that are logged in are allowed to write something; the
visitors that are not logged in are not allowed to write contributions
in any case."

So, I think that it's a missed feature, I'll add an issue at forge [2]
about this feature.

Best regards,
   Rego

[1]