[TYPO3-english] question on tt_news..

Andreas Burg typo3 at andreasburg.de
Tue Jan 13 17:37:18 CET 2009

piet,

>> do you have any idea where to look for my solution? a hint maybe?
>> basically I want teasers on certain pages, which refer to uid's of
>> already existing articles.
>> So I thought to use tt_news....

tt_news should be the right extension. First study the manual, then use a tt_news CE, maybe Latest
or List, with limitation to the desired amounts of news teasers. Linking to the complete article
will be done more or less automaticaly. You cannot use tt_news, without reading the manual, then
play around with the configuration, try around, use a searchengine. Still trouble? come back and
someone will help you.

--
Andreas