[TYPO3-english] Insert image several times in CE

Fabian Fisahn fabian_fisahn at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 13 16:07:54 CET 2009

Dmitry Dulepov wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Fabian Fisahn wrote:
>> sorry, I forgot to say that I use DAM for media management.
>
> I am not familiar with DAM, so cannot comment on this...

I asked in typo3.dam and I they gave the hint to check TCA or TSConfig,
but I didn't find anything.

And I think is not an image or DAM "problem". It seems to be the
"Items"-field which works with the TYPO3-Element-Browser. Always If you
want to insert an items (eg. if you use CE "Insert records") several
times, its not possible.

So, maybe is there a possibility to configure the "Items"-field to allow
to insert an item more than one time?

>> And a multiple upload of the same image is not really a good solution.
>
> In the normal TYPO3 (not sure about DAM!) image will be copied every time when you reference it in content elements.

I know, for that reason I use DAM!

Fabian