[TYPO3-english] [TYPO3] CoolUri problem with subdirectory

Adrian Basalic adrian at datasolutions.ro
Tue Jan 13 08:56:01 CET 2009

I have installed typo3 in a subdirectory and when i access host/typo3/ it
gives me "Page not found". Host/typo3/index.php and the other URLs  work.

I found the code you were talking about in the previous messages, but i
understand typo3 does not set the $params['pObj']->siteScript variable
(which i echoed and it's empty indeed.)