[TYPO3-english] sr_language_menu "unsane" behavoiur

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Mon Jan 12 21:08:51 CET 2009

Hi,

> I can't understand why when I leave a default language page to switch to a
> localized one, the page that loads has no toolbar.

What do you call "toolbar"? The language menu?

> Is this the intent of the extention?

Of course, it was designed to annoy web site developers ;-)

> It seems impossible to me there's no way to configure in such a way to let
> the toolbar be always present!

I use this extension on all my multilingual web sites and have never had
such a problem, so it must some problem with your setup. It's difficult
to guess where however.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter