[TYPO3-english] Template change at a subpage

Adrian Basalic adrian at datasolutions.ro
Mon Jan 12 14:12:35 CET 2009

I thank everyone for their time. I made it work eventually.

Although i started to figure what's what and how things work, it's unlikely
i ever take a typo3 project. The CMS is vast and has many options /
extensions but the problems coming with them are sometimes greater than the
ones they solve.

I spent more than a week making a site with typo3 that i could built custom
in 2-3 days. Maybe for the experienced users this situation changes, but for
me is not worth it.

Thanks once more.