[TYPO3-english] temp_CAHCED_ files cuts oof before end

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Mon Jan 12 13:13:05 CET 2009

Hi!

Jeppe Donslund wrote:
> When installing an extension the temp-files is suddenly ended in the
> middle of the code. And the the whole site fails.
>
> It is in line 3544 in temp_CACHED_pse111_ext_tables.php.
> Are there any limitations in this file or why does i stops that suddenly?

Disk quota exceeded?

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team

Mr. Harris: People say that you were the last person to speak with Jordon...
            Is that true?
Cameron: I don't know. Are you asking me if people say I was the last person
            to talk to Jordon? Or are you asking me if I was the last person
            to talk to her?
Mr. Harris: I guess I'm asking if you were.
Cameron: I don't know.