[TYPO3-english] Take over function displayList tt_news

Jeroen Visser | ROQUIN E-Solutions jeroen at roquin.nl
Fri Jan 9 17:11:56 CET 2009

Hi all,

I need to create banner location within a LIST view of tt_news. This banner should be placed for instance after every third item. The pagebrowser
needs to be kept as it is.
I thought to use the hook "extraGlobalMarkerHook" so from there I could call my own function "getListContent" that than could be rewriten to insert
the banner location. In "getListContent" I can determine if I
am at the third listitem or not. Does anyone know how to accomplish this?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Jeroen