[TYPO3-english] Limit the content slide

Pascal Cramer pascal at NOSPAMroguesheep.nl
Fri Jan 9 16:04:55 CET 2009

Andreas Burg wrote:
> Pascal,
>
>> If not possible I'd rather create a new column instead of defining a
>> new (extending) template on each first-level page. :-)
>
> I think you can do an override on each first-level page with a conditon
> in your main-template.

That's indeed a better way to do it :-), but how to stop the slide?
If I have the following page tree:
  - Page 1
    - Page 2
      - Page 3
and Page 3 does not have border content, Page 2 should be checked for the
content, if Page 2 does nit have it, check Page 1.
The standard slide behaviour, so far so good.
But if Page 1 does _not_ have any content in the border-column, the slide should
stop and a default image should be used. ie: it should never check the home.

Regards,
Pascal