[TYPO3-english] pdf generator questions

Brian Bendtsen bb at bellevuevej.dk
Fri Jan 9 14:16:09 CET 2009

Hi

I have a few questions regarding the pdf generator 2 extension.

I have a html page with the commerce plugin inserted, showing a lot of
products, this should also be available in a pdf version.

1. I would like to set the background of the pdf to red but even if I
set the margins to 0 I always get at white margin in the pdf

2. I need to show pagenumbers on every page, do you have to use the
##page## marker or is there another way. Using the marker Im not sure
where to insert it, when it should appear in the right bottom corner.

Any help is appreciated

/BB