[TYPO3-english] how to remove the trailing slash from url's

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Thu Jan 8 19:43:15 CET 2009

Hi!

Rupali wrote:
> i'll be glad if you can send me link for this hook.

I posted hook names in this thread on 05.01.2009 20:39 (GMT+2). If you know how to use hooks in TYPO3, you will be able to achieve your goal with these hooks in less than an hour. If you do not know how to use hooks, you can read about it in the "TYPO3 core API" document on the typo3.org (http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/core-documentation/doc_core_api/4.2.0/view/3/4/).

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team

Mr. Harris: People say that you were the last person to speak with Jordon...
            Is that true?
Cameron: I don't know. Are you asking me if people say I was the last person
            to talk to Jordon? Or are you asking me if I was the last person
            to talk to her?
Mr. Harris: I guess I'm asking if you were.
Cameron: I don't know.