[TYPO3-english] Index Search indexes only the title

Ian Solo ian at webian.it
Thu Jan 8 17:50:46 CET 2009

Hello!
Checking the "Indexing Engine Statistics"/"List: TYPO3 Pages" module of
the BE, I found that Index Search indexes only the title of the pages.
Please, can someone give me some tips to solve this?

More info:
- Same issue with TYPO3 4.1.7 and 4.2.3
- Configured and checked with "TypoScript Object Browser" that
index_enable = 1
- In the FE rendered pages there's content between
<!--TYPO3SEARCH_begin--> and <!--TYPO3SEARCH_end-->
- In the FE, the admin panel says that no_cache is 0
- In another site in the same machine, Index Search works.

Thank you very much!
ian