[TYPO3-english] how to remove the trailing slash from url's

Rupali rupali.ffm at googlemail.com
Thu Jan 8 16:03:18 CET 2009

I really don't find the second hook. on googling it gives:
http://forge.typo3.org/repositories/entry/extension-realurl/trunk/class.tx_realurl.php?rev=14851
,
and that also half script.
after

 function lookUp_idToUniqAlias($cfg, $idValue, $lang, $aliasValue = '') {

 code is empty.

i'll be glad if you can send me link for this hook.

Thanks!