[TYPO3-english] id for news in tt_news

szymek szymek116 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 22:08:57 CET 2009

Hi,

I have quite a problem with TT_news extension In typo3. I see In backend
news with id i cannot find In table TT_news In database. I'm using copy of
prod database for testing purposes and have feeling that i May have made to
many harsh tests on it. But still i'm curious why backend show me items that
aren't In database, is there a possibility that they are stored In another
table ?

I check twice that i'm looking In correct database, also made some tests on
records i actually can see In db table, and evrything i'm dooing is on
correct db.

I use multilanguage features of TT_news.

Regards,

Artur