[TYPO3-english] linkhandler no styles option?

Morten Kjems mortenkjems at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 13:26:16 CET 2009

Hi.

I am using the extension linkhandler to link to news elements and it
works fine.

I have one problem though. When creating any other link there is an
option to chose a style for the link in the dropdown menu "style". But
when creating a link with the linkhandler to a news article the option
to chose a style is missing.

The option does appear in the screendump from the documentation so I
wonder if there is a way to enable this feature?

The screendump:
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/extension-manuals/linkhandler/0.1.11/view/1/1/#id4033073

As it is all links created with the linkhandler get the general link style.

All suggestions are most welcome.

Regards
/Morten