[TYPO3-english] RealURL language switch problem

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Wed Jan 7 11:14:04 CET 2009

Hi,

> The question still remains...
> Is it only my problem, that I cann't see "Speaking URL path segment:"
> at alternative page languge records?

There's an error in the TCA modifications done by RealURL. In
ext_tables.php, the following:

t3lib_extMgm::addToAllTCAtypes('pages_language_overlay',
'tx_realurl_pathsegment', t3lib_div::compat_version('4.2') ? '1,4' :
'2,4,254', 'after:nav_title');

should be:

t3lib_extMgm::addToAllTCAtypes('pages_language_overlay',
'tx_realurl_pathsegment', '', 'after:nav_title');

because the pages_language_overlay table has no type.

I'll submit a bug report later.

> At second web I have another situation: english links also generating
> correctly, but link to current page still has german "pagetitle".
> F.e. I have such in menu: mysite.com/en/contact.html, but when I'm on
> this page, I see: mysite.com/en/kontakt.html at the same menu and at
> the language menu too.
> Web -> Info -> Speaking URL Mangement shows same german "Pagepath" for
> every language.

As to that I'm looking into it. I hope I can find where the problem lies.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter