[TYPO3-english] Support module with tutorials/documentation ind backend?

Morten Kjems mortenkjems at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 10:47:23 CET 2009

Hi.

I am working on a project where the client has a strong focus on
documentation and tutorials.

I can write all the documents give them to the client, but that way they
could easily get lost.

Now I wonder if anyone have developed a support module for the backend.

Basically the module could be a simple list of links to tutorials and
documentation, but the documents could also be shown directly in the
backend.

Do anyone know if an extension like this exist?

All feedback are most welcome.

Regards
Morten