[TYPO3-english] EXT:ratings vs EXT:rgsmoothgallery

Marcus 'biesior' Biesioroff vsbies at wp.pl
Tue Jan 6 19:44:20 CET 2009

Hello List!

I have a problem, because I'd like (or rather I need) to use them both
on one page (tt_news - single). Unfortunately there's conflict between
their JS libraries (protoype in ratings and mootools in gallery) :/

Does anybody found the way to resolve this problem ?

Or maybe is there other extensions which can rotate images in tt_news
with navigation arrows, and change images in some period, and... do not
conflict with 'ratings' ext?

I'll be grateful for any advises.

Best wishes, Marcus