[TYPO3-english] I need your suggestions on extension

joydeep at infoservices.in joydeep at infoservices.in
Tue Jan 6 17:13:01 CET 2009

Dear users,

I need your suggestions on selecting some typo3 extension. I am a
Linux system admin and have no knowledge about web design or php
programming.  I am running my own site based on typo3 and the
template, css are designed by my friends. As typo3 has the power to
implement the required functionalities by installing extension I hope
that my target can be also fulfilled by some extension.

1> I am in search of an extension which can play background mp3 music
at my site.

2> Also need an extension which can play mp3,avi,mpeg files . It is
not a must that It should always maintain a play list. But it should
handle single mp3 files so that different pages have different mp3 or
in a single page different mp3 can be listed with the play option.

3> For the pages which have huge content , I like to add a frame
inside the page so that it can be scrolled with in the page content.
Hence the header and footer can maintain their location.

I am not sure if these are possible or not with any typo3 extension.
But if you know any kindly enlighten me.

Thanks