[TYPO3-english] how to remove the trailing slash from url's

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Tue Jan 6 13:32:56 CET 2009

HI,

Rupali wrote:
> i presume that i have to add a new file named class.ux_tx_realurl.php, write
> the code there and then adjust the path in ext_localconf.php.
>
> but how should this code line in ext_localconf.php look:
> an example :
> // Must use '&" with tcemain hook!!! Important for proper work of the hook.
> $TYPO3_CONF_VARS['SC_OPTIONS']['t3lib/class.t3lib_tcemain.php']['processDatamapClass']['tx_realurl']
> = 'EXT:realurl/class.tx_realurl_tcemain.php:&tx_realurl_tcemain';
>
> pls suggest.

The code I provided uses XCLASS and as such should simply be defined with

$TYPO3_CONF_VARS[TYPO3_MODE]['XCLASS']['ext/realurl/class.tx_realurl.php']
= 'path/to/your/file';

IIRC, I used XCLASS instead of a hook as I had to process the parameters
before encoding it and not at the end of encodeSpURL.

--
Xavier Perseguers
http://xavier.perseguers.ch/en/tutorials/typo3.html