[TYPO3-english] EXT Commerce: Tutorial/How to display categories tree/list in FE

Stefan Reichel reichel_stefan at gmx.de
Mon Jan 5 23:54:46 CET 2009

Hi all,

I pulled myself into the Commerce extension to set up a webshop with my
Typo3 site.
I followed the instructions provided in the documentation upon page
structure and creating categories, products and articles.
I can see the different products in the products page. But I want to
display a list of categories on the main page and on the products
overview page as well. The intention is to provide browsable categories
instead of scrolling through the entire stock each time.

I currently couldn't find any help on this somewhere.

Any help would be appreciated!

I'm running Typo3 v. 4.2.3 and EXT Commerce v. 0.9.8

Thanks,
Stefan