[TYPO3-english] How to combine User's TSconfig and Page's TSconfig?

Marcus 'biesior' Biesioroff vsbies at wp.pl
Sun Jan 4 20:02:56 CET 2009

Hello List!

I need to combine user's TSconfig with page's TSconfig, and I have no
idea how to :) exactly I need something like this:

   Page's TS (for some pages only):
     mod.web_list.hideTables = sys_note

   User's TS (for some users only):
     mod.web_list.hideTables := addToList(tt_news)

   to get the final result after user login:
     mod.web_list.hideTables = sys_note,tt_news

Unfortunately this solution doesn't work, user's TS overwrites totally
the page's TS so after login he/she has got sys_note table visible.

There is probably similar problem in bugtrack:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=10005 , but I'm not sure if this is
just correct way, maybe it's possible to combine the values by using
other method?

What is your opinion ? Did somebody find the solution for this matter?

With best greetings, Marcus