[TYPO3-english] Using typo3 authentication in apache for single-sign-on?

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Fri Jan 2 13:21:29 CET 2009

> There's an apache webserver (to be) installed with typo3 and access
> restrictions. Some parts of the web tree are available for registered
> and logged in users only, user authentication is handled by typo3 and
> I was told it works as expected.

Hi Hadmut,

I hope forge documentation [1] can help you. They use apache mod_auth_external and a custom script to check access from TYPO3 DB. I have no experience with this type of access protection, but maybe it can solve your problems.

[1] http://forge.typo3.org/wiki/team-forge/Forge_Overview_and_SVN

Steffen