[TYPO3-english] IP-Filter for Content Elements

contact at intermediaware.com contact at intermediaware.com
Fri Feb 27 18:23:21 CET 2009

Thank you for explaining. But I will use the solution I mentioned, because I also added multiple IPs and each IP can contain Wildcards. I think this will be possible in typoscript, too - but I really have problems in solving more complex tasks using typoscript.

--- Original Nachricht ---
As Dimitry mentioned: 'something like that'. If you use correct
Typoscript it will work with .andWhere

andWhere.cObject=TEXT
andWhere.cObject.data=getenv:REMOTE_ADDR
andWhere.cObject.wrap=tx_ipadress_ipadress ="|"

or simpler

andWhere.dataWrap = tx_ipadress_ipadress={getenv:REMOTE_ADDR}

Regs.

--
Fiat lux!
Docendo discimus.