[TYPO3-english] [TYPO3-dev] TYPO3 Bug Day February 2009 is on, come join us
ingo at typo3.org
Fri Feb 27 10:29:20 CET 2009
here's a little reminder that TYPO3's Bug Day is on!
Come join us on irc://irc.freenode.net/#typo3-bugday
Here's how it works:
For today we'd like to do just some simple bug triage.
Go to the bugtracker on http://bugs.typo3.org , choose the core project
from the select in the top right corner. Then set a filter to show only
bugs that are not closed or resolved yet. You may then want to order the
resulting list to show the oldest bugs on top.
Important: Join the mentioned IRC channel!
!!! In the IRC channel report which bug you're working on currently so
that nobody does dobble work. !!!
Just do the following to triage bugs:
* check whether the description of a bug is precise, complete,
* check whether you can reproduce the bug in TYPO3 4.2 (and maybe 4.1)
* tag the bug with "bugday-0902"
* leave a comment about your findings / complete the description of a
bug if necessary
* update a bug's information directly if you have the rights to do so
You should also add yourself and the bugs you worked on to the list of
participants on http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/BugDay/200902
That should be it for now, if you further question - we're on IRC.
happy Bug Day
TYPO3 Core Developer, Release Manager TYPO3 4.2
More information about the TYPO3-english