[TYPO3-english] Adjust cropped length of ts template names in TYPO3 element browser

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Fri Feb 27 09:37:47 CET 2009

Hi,

> Thanks for your answer, but I'm afraid that's not right. In list view I
> can see the whole names.
>
> All template names are 37 chars long.
> My user has the (default) title length setting of 120 chars.
>
> But still in the element browser names are cropped

Sorry I didn't notice that you were talking about the element browser.
I'm afraid it probably means that the length is hard-coded there. It
should be changed as it was in the list module.

You may find hints by looking at the patch that corrected the behavior
of the list view (see "RFC: #8787: titles length in list module" in the
Core list).

HTH

--

Francois Suter