[TYPO3-english] [TYPO3] CoolURI, urlsuffix and .xml extension

Lee Perry leeperry at slack.de
Thu Feb 26 18:58:22 CET 2009

Hey Jan,

>> Is this issue to get different urlsuffixes solved in a current or
>> forthcoming version of cooluri?
>
> it's not there. Thanks for reminding me, I can still add it.

I would be very thankful, if you can do it.

You will do it with regexps or what's your idea now?

So I would use it for some generated PDF files, getting by the extension
"pdf_generator2" with the url param "type=123" - for now it will get the
defined ".html" urlsuffix and it would be fine, when I can give the
".pdf" urlsuffix for this param type.

Thanx and greetings,
Lee