[TYPO3-english] [TYPO3] webmount not working!!

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Thu Feb 26 10:47:38 CET 2009

Hi,

> How to set Backend user DB mount to root ?
>
> I am only able to set the DB mount starting from a page, but not
> starting from the root.
>
> From the user admin, I got this message for webmount :-
>
> \- WARNING: Workspace Webmount page id "0" not accessible!
>
> Page id = 0 is the root of my website.

I always have an own root for my websites:

<world>
  `-- setup/root/whatever
      `-- stuff here

It's very good to share TS and templates for the whole site. As such I
never need to mount the world for a begroup, but, in your case, I would
have to mount my "setup/root/whatever" page.

HTH

--
Xavier Perseguers
http://xavier.perseguers.ch/en/tutorials/typo3.html