[TYPO3-english] pdf generator2 gives blank page

Steffen Müller typo3 at t3node.com
Wed Feb 25 22:48:48 CET 2009

Hi.

On 25.02.2009 10:52 J. Bakshi wrote:
> Memory allocation is 128MB in php.ini  *But still* pdf-generator
> provides blank page.
> What else should I check to meke it working ?

Read your Apache error log. I guess your script times out. This happens
because pdf_generator could take several seconds to generate the pdf.

pdf_generator uses the 3rd party app html2ps, which recommends:
PHP Script time execution limit should be set to 2-3 minutes;

php.ini:
max_execution_time = 180
max_input_time = 180

If you use fcgid, also add to apache config:
IPCConnectTimeout 300
IPCCommTimeout 300

--
cheers,